T
Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• exactly patchan♥ but if we die, let's promise too haunt the s**t out of the writers if they don't make pearlshipping awesome, kay ?
    Paty-Chan where the hell are you ???

I miss you so much ;~; .
    Please Come back! <33333333333333333333333
    HI!!!! How r u doing? : D If ur wondering why I aint been on just check my profile I wrote and extra-long message on my profile. It's ok u dont have to apologise ; ) It's soo nice to see u again! ^_^ Could u plz tell every1 on serebii that I'm gonna try come on soon as I can+dat I'm sorry+I miss them+I've been keeping up with all the pearlshippy things! (soz I just gt sooo much 2 say!!!) Also I cant wait for the new movie+I luv those couple cute moments in the trailers!!!
    PATY-CHAN

Well yeah I told ya I was going to use it XD I didn't forced ya you were giving it to me :p
    Yeah.I started High school too.The only classes I like are the once with computers.I find them very interesting so far :p And my favorite is English :D There I can sleep because I'm the one that knows English the most and I do my exercises "in a flash" XD The others lets say.... they need from 10 to 15 minutes :D
    Hey there. It's me. I didn't expect to see you back here this evening, but then again, there were many more things I didn't expect this past week... such as Kotone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom