• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i was reading an old post of yours and i was just wondering did you ever get a perfect Ditto or a Pokesav on how to do it??
    Hey man, because I'm not 100% sure of my time commitments, I've had to leave our tournament team. I was just really worried I'd have a clash with exams or something.

Anyway, if you'd like a casual battle, please let me know. I've been aching for a rematch.

I'd like to rejoin the the team eventually, when my schedule isn't as hectic.
    hi dilaphiasouras rex, I was wondering if you could help me. Do you have ar for pokemon, if you do, do you have the move modifier code?. If so, would you be willing to help me get dragon dance back on my ev trained salamence, if you would, I have loads of genuine pokemon I can offer in exchange, (apart from this, I would never hack my pokes).. really good genuine pokemon,

thanks in advance, sorry to bother you with this
    The stuff I owe you, the IV bred poliwag and shiny Timid Drifloon...you said that was worth 6 credits, so I will use 2 today and save 4.
    Hey man, let me know what your availability is for the weekend, hopefully we can work out a time to trade :]
    Alright, I'm about to start a project today, but when I finish/give up I'll get to that Poliwag for you.
    Hey, I generally don't do breeding requests, but if you only need those 2 IVs to be flawless that shouldn't be too hard. Please tell me the Gender / Ability you are looking for and I'll try to do it this week sometime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom