• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
boop
Local time
12:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! I should be allowed now. My mom wanted to make sure they weren't having sex in like every scene. I kinda guessed they wouldn't...I mean it's the life of Bob Dylan not Hugh Hefner.
    You're a movie lover so I'm wondering-ever notice the ressemblence between Drew Fuller and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers?
    Exactly! And I'm pretty sure a biopic about the life of Bob Dylan isn't going to give me nightmares for weeks. :p
    Thanks for saying you would check out that movie for me. I saw Bob Dylan in concert last summer and it was great plus I'm a Heath Ledger fan so my parents decided they'd cave just this once if it's not too inappropriate.
    Yeah... One day I asked my mom how she got my name. Evidently Jake sounded good, but needed another syllable. When my dad suggested Jacob, my mom was all like "That's perfect!"
    And there it was, as far as they said.
    I agree. Hurrah for individuality! (I wish my name was Brian..)
    Yeah but it doesnt mean i was afraid to wear pants i just was afraid of moving pants O_O
    Yeah i knew what it was from when i first saw it i even saw a few of the movies he trip to the moon was my favorite
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom