• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That was beautiful. Please, tell me more. It sent waves of nostalgia of our first meeting through my soul, and I am so glad you remembered to send me that. Brings a tear to the eye.
    When one must, one can. I MUST DELIVER UNTO THINE CHILDREN'S EYES THE SANCTITY WHICH POURETH FORTH FROM POKESHIPPING LIKE A STREAM!!!

One might ask: Why dost thou do these things when technology can?

I say unto thee: One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.
    A volly of praises hath rained down upon the great writings of my musings. The infidels have wrought upon my person a volley of insults, but their voices have been overpowered by the laudatory compliments.
    The eyes hath not seen, the ears hath not heard, Neither has it entered into the hearts of man, The things which pokeshipping hath prepared for them. Tis true what the poets say: "One cannot help the doomed!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom