• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You need a better plot or at least give more information about it than just too lines I mean what's that Darkness just calling it Darkness makes it really...well stupid and simple I mean there's darkness everywhere also the whole seven trainers stuff you've done that and a lot of other people have done that before, so you'll need something more original not just that but the GM should have a good signature your sign up is way too small there's no description at all, not that much background and the personality is too little
    Hey, polelover -- you're in. I need to get in touch with pikachu200 about this too, but could you please give Ben a last name? I was really tired last night, and am going through a lot of shit right now, so it was something fairly easy for me to miss. Thanks.
    Yeah, but try to keep it a mix. We don't want anyone to have a massive team full of ubers (no legendaries) and other powerhouses.
    Polelover, you're one of the big RP'ers on this site, right? Well, Edo-kun and I were just wondering if you might want to join our new RPG, "Welcome to the Pokemon University!" There's only one spot left, and it's yours if you want it ^^
    What did I miss in Agents X?

Also now I got a stupid test to study for and my parents are making a big deal about it and I don't really care if my grade goes down in science since I hate the teacher
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom