• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
11:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Many apologies abounding so, but a happy belated birthday. I hope it was a very heartwarming and fervent one.
    Please remember that the fanfiction one-shot contest deadline is tomorrow and that stories need to be submitted by the end of tomorrow. Please check the sign-up thread for more information or updates.
    No, they just assume that. They were mad at me for nothing. All I did was be gone for 6 months and then start going back in. I could've been off of Serebii for a year already. I planned to leave yesteryear around this time of year so I was taking the ban seriously. How much shorter did they want me to be gone at last? LIGHTNING_KIMBA; GET IN HERE OR EMAIL ME. I need to ask you a favor.
    Hey! Do you miss me from the chat already? I think I really was permabanned from the server and now I've been prevented from going on places where I could talk with Serebii. What kind of shit is that?
    hey i was wondering if you wanted to do a doubles battle againsist me. i am trying out a team for the vgc and need someone to try it on. doubles, 4v4, lv 50. pm me with your info if you want to battle.
    fc: 1032-7169-8966
    No, it wasn't a script. It was totally a manual. 2 manual bans if that unless if "Inappropriate" was the only script kick I was banned for.
    I think that might've happened as soon as they glined me from the server again, saying "Tsusomu stay out." I don't even understand why Erik_Destler even thought it was cute to ban me for "Wtf." That was the ban reason he submitted to me on #SPP. Then I was banned for Wifi because I didn't care what was going on with Erik_Destler toward me so I said "What the fuck my ass, Erik_Destler" and then Dratini927 banned me for "Inappropriate." Besides, I'm always the one cursing but never found out I could be banned for this long even when I don't curse, but you're still only a VOP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom