P
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You need a better plot or at least give more information about it than just too lines I mean what's that Darkness just calling it Darkness makes it really...well stupid and simple I mean there's darkness everywhere also the whole seven trainers stuff you've done that and a lot of other people have done that before, so you'll need something more original not just that but the GM should have a good signature your sign up is way too small there's no description at all, not that much background and the personality is too little
    Hey, polelover -- you're in. I need to get in touch with pikachu200 about this too, but could you please give Ben a last name? I was really tired last night, and am going through a lot of shit right now, so it was something fairly easy for me to miss. Thanks.
    Yeah, but try to keep it a mix. We don't want anyone to have a massive team full of ubers (no legendaries) and other powerhouses.
    Polelover, you're one of the big RP'ers on this site, right? Well, Edo-kun and I were just wondering if you might want to join our new RPG, "Welcome to the Pokemon University!" There's only one spot left, and it's yours if you want it ^^
    What did I miss in Agents X?

Also now I got a stupid test to study for and my parents are making a big deal about it and I don't really care if my grade goes down in science since I hate the teacher
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom