• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I believe it was the "neon" shiny jolteon
    I don't remember what my offer was, so could you check the shop
    I need that Altaria man. If I have to wait much longer then the deal is off. We can make a new one. I am not trying to be an ass. The deal will be off because I will no longer need one. I need it for an upcoming tourny.
    I'm online but on my iPod. So I don't have Photoshop. And you told me that I could have the altaria because you were already getting an avatar.

If you need an avatar I can make you one for the altaria? Fair enough? We can trade tomorrow.
    I'm sorry i am going to sleep for the night.
    Have a great night.
    Hope we can trade in the future.
    ohh yeah i am, you caught me real fast. i'm about to leave.

BUT!!! i can trade right now.
    Anything you'd like for the Altaria?
    VM me when you are online. I would like to do this trade. That Altaria is being used for a Tournament soon.
    TBH, my thread on Smogon has been dead for quite awhile. It's not up to date, and I don't maintain it. Sure, I'm generally on Smogon for a little bit every day, but I'm on here just as often so it doesn't matter to me.
    I believe RexRacer handles the trade chat. Misty handles the chat overall.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom