• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
V
Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not as bad as a tiny bug catcher, XD. Anyway, g2g, I think we're going out 2night. See ya!
    Ha ha, nice :)
    I have no idea where the bug catcher is though, but seriously, why would you name a bug catcher vance? You would think that it would be the name of an important person like the champion or something, but no, I'm stuck with a bug catcher!
    Wow

?where is the bug catcher?

the jogger Scott guy stole my name from pkmn platinum! :-(
    Yea, I have no idea where I got Vance from either. I actually thought it was something original until I found out there was a bug catcher with the same name in pearl :(
    So true, so true. Anyway, whats up with your profile name? I knowm mines weird to, but yours is like out of this world! No offense, though, I'm a pretty big lucario fan too :)
    Yea, most people don't, but it bugs the heck out of me that I'll do anything BUT what needs to be done, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom