• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
3:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, at that point in a collection, your pokemon would be files and stored on a computer with a flash cartridge.
    Yes, hardcore collectors collect events on every day they were available, from every country, and when applicable, of every nature (and everything is always hack-checked by someone in a position of great respect and authority on such matters)
    Berry Glitch Fix Zigzagoon is actually the one you received from me, for the Ruby version. Nintendo screwed something up and to make up for patching the glitch, the shiny Zigzagoon was given out as an event to anyone affected by the patch.
    Thank you very much! I'm certain I'll be trading with you again, so keep in mind what you want from me :)
    And I will get to PMing you that project tonight, when I take a break from trades!
    Sure, when I'm done with this trade I'm doing, I'll prep for ours (have to reboot DS because I have fast egg hatch on....and that would be very, very bad ^^; )
    Sorry to make you wait! I have one more trade scheduled for right now and then I'll be ready to do ours, if that's alright :)
    lol, XD;
    Anywho, i'm gonna try EV training.
    Not sure how it's done exactly, exactly. But i know how to.

See ya later!
    No, my two are calm. They are in the back of my house with enough space to run around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom