N
Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for being helpful. I kinda needed the answers, cuz I tried the exact same thing you did (Damn Emerald Kyogre). Thank you!
    I can't remember what I was searching 0_0, I just remember I was trying to find a person with a pretty face structure for some art thing I was doing XD.
    Hey, I was wondering if you still checked your shop. I posted the avatar links there since you offered to work on it, but no response yet.
    Hello ^_^

Nice trainer cards. Did you make them yourself?

Also is that Togepi in your avatar one of the talking ones?
    EST here as well. I am on pretty much whenever needed. If this site allowed instant notification, and it might just haven't looked, then I should be able to get the notice as soon as you drop me a line ;) in fact, I am on right now and will be all night trying to get the stupid absol to chain....
    hey! If you ever get connected let me know and we can setup a trade for the japanese Ditto! Chaining is still not working for me X(
    Maybe I do understand you. My sister and I used to fight so tough when we were kids (we got to punches). But we fought over the most trivial things, so yeah, you got a point. Those childhood days are so far away from me now.... Good night!
    Wow!! Nice Lyra/Kotone cosplay!

Anyways, it's good to find someone in the forums to share some points of view. Cheers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom