• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice. ;P I have a friend named Austin too. And hey, I live in Texas, and cool to Austin, Texas too. XD

Hey you're right! =D Why didn't I notice that like I did before? Heheh, I guess so! :p Not that I mind this at all of course, hehehe. ;D
    Nope! XP I definitely do it too. Hey, speaking of which, Pokemon Adventures volume 14 for August 2nd, 2011 was also announced today. =D Or well, I found out about it today, anyway. xD

Glad it is. :) And sweet! =D I'm gay too. =D

Oh thanks!~ I have quite a few things I could use as avatars, but couldn't think of anything at the time and saw Togekiss so I just chose it, haha. But I love Togekiss too, so guess I'm a fellow fanboy as well. =D

Btw, I'm Dakota. =]
    You're very welcome! =) Just trying to help. ;P And same, haha! To be honest I just noticed that by accident the other day, that they had bumped up the date for volume 1 to March 1st instead of February. (I noticed on Amazon because I was snooping around hoping to find Plt volume 2 and volume 13's cover ;P) But if it means 4 'Platinum' (DP) volumes a year then I guess I can't complain. (which is better than 3, plus means we'll be following Japan's four new volumes a year trend) Plus, for a bit there that means we'll have a new volume every month, with volume 11 in Feb, volume 1 of DP in March and volume 12 in April. I think that's pretty cool myself. :)

Oh yeah! And not to be nosy, but, I noticed you were a member of the (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Questioning, and Allied) group and thought that was pretty cool. :) May I ask if you're just an ally, or actually one of the above? Not that it makes a difference to me of course, just curious. ^^
    Oh! I wanted to correct you -- actually Viz's release of Platinum comes out in 3 month interviews, meaning 4 volumes a year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom