• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
paperfairy
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, Lugia is my fav pokemon so i can wait. But can this person clone a real one, or not. if this person can't thats stil fine.
    Rex does love Quilava and he is probably the best person to get one from too.

I have quite a few Pokemon that have with different Trainer Numbers. Just a couple of them that I can find really quick are Kakuna, Hoothoot, Venonat, Porygon, Kangaskhan, Bellsprout, Wooper, Machop, and Nidoran♀. I have probably about another 30 or so Pokemon from other people in addition to that.

I don't know if you got my PM or not, but I would really like to trade you for and XD Lugia and a Colosseum Jirachi. If you want a complete list or more information I can PM you one as it would be too big to put here.

Thanks!
    Ugh, sorry for not getting this immediately. Unfortunately this week is about to get a little ridiculous in terms of access (my mom's coming into town; access is from when I visit my fiance's place...yeah.) And worse, 4 PM EST is almost always a class time for me! Would you be able to do 7 PM this coming Monday?
    well, ill be on tonight for a bit so if you know you'll be on tonight just drop a messege, i check my messages quite often.
    But, yes I can trade you tommorrow at 4pm EST if thats a better time for you :)
    sounds great, ill get the pokes ready for tonite? i am EST time. if your on tonight ill send you msg :3
    Yeah, I knew it couldn't possibly be that easy.
    All I got is Latios/Latias and a Giratina that I'm in the process of acquiring. I understand if you don't want to give up a Darkrai for it though.
    :eek: Oh, LOL.. fun how I just bumped into one of your posts and realized you're the one on my Twitter ^^ Hi!
    I have no clue. All I know is that this avatar belonged to BeachBoy until I stole it and resized it.
    Sup, Deviruchi/Superfairy/CastTrainer?

And yes. I know I spelled the first and the last username incorrectly. No need to lecture.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom