• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I haven't been on either. Been busy as well. If it's not too much trouble, could you RNG two Pokemon for me? A shiny Minun & Plusle, both male and Timid? I'll still trade you the Celibi you wanted. :]
    I usually check in early afternoon - early evening, Central time. I can be on at most times though.
    I'm sorry, I guess I missed you. Road trips always take longer than expected. I'm back now though and should be able to meet anytime that works for you. Just let me know :)
    I should be home by then, I'll check online when I get in. If I miss you though, I'll be able to meet anytime after that that is good for you.
    LOL, Actually I can trade today and tomorrow but will be away from my wifi from Mon - Fri afternoon. I hope thats not going to be too long a wait.
    I'll be on and off through out today, if you vm me time, I'll try to meet you. If not, I'll just try to catch you :)
    kk, I am just helping somebody send their lucario over to hg, but after that, I will register you, and go online
    My computer class is almost over, I need to go to next period and I won't be able to get on until I get home, will you be on about and a half hours?
    That's perfectly fine. Say, do you have any spare eggs that you don't want? I'm going to get a random egg thread started soon and I need as many as possible as soon as possible.
    Fissue sounds good, I like it. You'll be getting a free TM by the way, I feel like that last Starly felt left out since it wasn't holding an item.
    Meet you in wifi :)
    Haha, no problemo, glad to help out :) I used to find myself in the same situation too.
    If you don't mind me asking, what Pokemon is the second shiny? (Going to think up a nickname for it)
    Alrighty, give me a couple minutes to switch to my Platinum, I'm currently battling some rockets at the radio tower in my SS.
    I'll give you all the TMs if you'd like, I have tons of each. :p
    (Go catch 5 bidoofs and I'll meet you in wifi)
    That's cool. I've been really busy too, not much time to play. Here is my link:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=665 It's actually on my profile page under albums - the one with the shiny eevee called "shiny pokemon I need", real covert, huh :-) Just let me know when you're done and when a good time for is and I'll try to be on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom