• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. I might get HG/SS tomorrow. I'm in California now.
    After a few days here, I'll be going to Mexico for a family reunion. My mom and sisters came with me, but my dad had to stay behind.
    yeah thought that is not really an excuse lol it really happened. but are there any shinies you are looking for percisely? i can hatch any shiny that can be bread.
    yeah thought that is not really an excuse lol it really happened but any shiny you are looking for percisely? i can hatch any shiny that can be bread.
    ok that will work. just post what shinies you want from my shop. They are all UT and also have UT lv.1 starters in my platinum.
    You dislocated your shoulder!? :O! How did you do that?
    Why can't you edit your thread? That seems like an odd problem. XD
    I've been too busy playing HeartGold to update mine much. Rofl.
    crap i think i might have traded it off without cloning it. idk so you have a the natures of the events in my shop except for the almia darkrai? ill try to think who i traded it to so i can get it back to clone it and thats going to be hard to do. You dont take shinies do you? i can trade you five shinies for one event. If not then what else would you want?
    I cant IV breed all that well. I do have some EV bread Shiny Pokemon from a friend though I dont know the exact EVs but you can tell they have been EVd and also the nature has a lot to do with it.
    Oh, good. See, my younger sister is named Adrienne, and she pretends to be 21 on websites quite a bit since she thinks they won't fit her age. She also said she was going to sign up for Bulbagarden to annoy me, and I really couldn't tell if she was joking or not. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom