• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, that was really good! I'll go finish reading and jump in at the dome!

Btw, if your ever up for a private rp, im your man(boy), lol
    HEy, im supposed to jump into the Team Pride rp that your in. I read some of the posts but im still confused as to how to do so. Could you help?
    Nah, it is taking me a little bit.

I can probably start working on it tomorrow since I don't think I'll be doing much, save for guitar practice.
    I dunno I'm just trying to speed up time.

Malisse is going to call everybody into her office in 21:00 and it's around 19:00 right now...
    If you're lost just pretend you were there all along

And BTW the time in the RPG is 18:00 not 21:00
    I don't think I'll ever forget you. You're like maybe my first friend on the internet. I'm glad you stayed around on the same sites though, even if you did change names. I don't know if I'll ever want to change from Crystal Clair to Hyatt completely.
    Haha, I see your point. I can't read Japanese either. I managed to get a hold of an image package some time ago, and I found this while rummaging through the remains. I think it was a torrent of sorts. Can't provide you with any of that though. Rules ^_^
    hey :) Well, I didn't draw the Flannery (somebody at Pokesho did). I'm only the guy who created the banner :)

hope all is well ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom