• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, that seems like a lot of work. I would like to learn how to do that too as it would make things easier. Maybe you could tell me how to do that and we could work together or something...

I would be fine with either a well natured Germany Michina Arceus or the Denmark Michina Arceus then. Are both foreign by the way?
    Sorry for keeping you waiting, I thought that I had already done this.

I was wondering what file-only meant, as I would like to trade you for either the France or Spain Michina Arceus if you don't mind. In addition, I could attach an item to the Finland 10ANIV Entei if you would like as I have most items.

Thanks!
    i reset my router earlier today and i didn't realize the game had to reset the fc number as well.... i just checked my own number and i found out it changed...

the new one is: 3782 1395 9050
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom