L
Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Many apologies abounding so, but a happy belated birthday. I hope it was a very heartwarming and fervent one.
    Please remember that the fanfiction one-shot contest deadline is tomorrow and that stories need to be submitted by the end of tomorrow. Please check the sign-up thread for more information or updates.
    No, they just assume that. They were mad at me for nothing. All I did was be gone for 6 months and then start going back in. I could've been off of Serebii for a year already. I planned to leave yesteryear around this time of year so I was taking the ban seriously. How much shorter did they want me to be gone at last? LIGHTNING_KIMBA; GET IN HERE OR EMAIL ME. I need to ask you a favor.
    Hey! Do you miss me from the chat already? I think I really was permabanned from the server and now I've been prevented from going on places where I could talk with Serebii. What kind of shit is that?
    hey i was wondering if you wanted to do a doubles battle againsist me. i am trying out a team for the vgc and need someone to try it on. doubles, 4v4, lv 50. pm me with your info if you want to battle.
    fc: 1032-7169-8966
    No, it wasn't a script. It was totally a manual. 2 manual bans if that unless if "Inappropriate" was the only script kick I was banned for.
    I think that might've happened as soon as they glined me from the server again, saying "Tsusomu stay out." I don't even understand why Erik_Destler even thought it was cute to ban me for "Wtf." That was the ban reason he submitted to me on #SPP. Then I was banned for Wifi because I didn't care what was going on with Erik_Destler toward me so I said "What the fuck my ass, Erik_Destler" and then Dratini927 banned me for "Inappropriate." Besides, I'm always the one cursing but never found out I could be banned for this long even when I don't curse, but you're still only a VOP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom