• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
venusboi79
Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I noticed that your avatar has the Grass starters of the first 7 generations. In what order would you rank them (feel free to include Grookey in the list)?
    I'd say Gym Leader because you also seem to be a community leader as well. I've very indecisive about my favorite types. I'd think I'd be either a Ground or Ice type gym leader but also use pokemon who can learn Ice and Ground types. Although I also would like to be an Elite 4 member who fights evil teams but it seems like you'd have to be on call a lot.

If I could have any starter I think i'd go with Togepi. I've been replaying HeartGold and Togetic is the boss. I'd still at some point get a piplup, but I'd start the journey with an Happiness evolving pokemon.
    So you are gym leader in your own region; what type are you and what are the other types of the other gym leaders?
    Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking as I was reading through a few choice threads.
    The ice cream game requires you to use strategy to get as many scoops as you can stack without it falling. The higher you go, the more points you'll get. Combee will occasionally fly at the pile, so having it properly balanced is key. I'm getting a bit better at it, but it's kinda hard
    have u played the ice cream game what is it about aka goal wise i play find the pokemon and is difficult trying to find a pokemon!
    Yes, I made friends with an Oddish, a Sunkern, a Luxio, and a Mareep. Basically, you'll see a shaking bush. You click on it, the Pokèmon will pop out and want to play a mini game. If you play and get a score, the Pokèmon will be happy. Once you take 10 steps, you'll reach the Dream Tree. If you place a berry at the base and "make a wish", you can choose which one you want to meet in your actual game. Once you wake your Pokèmon back up, you can connect to the Entranet, and go to the top of the screen to enter the forest. The Pokèmon you "wished" for will appear, and you go to a battle screen. You toss a Dream ball and instantly capture it.
    YEP! I'm as excited as you. Although I'm a bit more excited about the trainers. I know they're not really important to the plot, but ever since Gen I I've been obsessed with them.

And thanks for the compliments, I really, really appreciate it. Goog night :)
    OH WOW.
    That's very nice of you!! I never expected anyone to offer me one XD.

That said; I ended up getting one, so thank you but it wont be nessary.

But, thank you!! I appreciate the offer!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom