K
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have seen that one, actually, so relish your shame, but take heart, as it is indeed reflective of my college experience.
    I'm not a HUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of her comic, at least not as much since I quit playing WoW, but "Growl is just a synonym for TERRIBLE" just sums up my training philosophy so perfectly.
    The image works now, but if you are at all familiar with Discworld, odds are you've seen it before.
    Dude, I've gone through Magi-Nation, Magic, and Warhammer phases. They are all DISGUSTING money sinks.
    You don't realize (and won't because you aren't at your computer), but I now own a piece of you.

Bwahaha.
    That is indeed cool. Perhaps, even, the coolest. Your Hardy Lady Chikorita with the Tackle and the Growl and the Leech Seed and the Razor Leaf and the IVs I have no idea how to calculate is ready to go.
    Sweet deal! You wouldn't happen to have an anorith fossil, would you? It's the only one I don't have.
    I already snagged your FC from the "About Me" page, dude. Snagged it like a.... stolen thing. Nothing pertinent to this website comes to mind.
    Yeah, I don't hate traveling anymore (I was a missionary kid, so we moved a LOT), but I'm still pretty dead set on the Pacific Northwest being where I want to live forever.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOyeah. That's fine.

And dude, FUCK college Wi-Fi. My college's system couldn't even let DS's connect until my junior year.
    Uuuuughghghghghghg........ one of the Special Attack uppers? Not really, no. BREEDING A CHIKORITA NOW. I can guarantee Leech Seed, maybe Vine Whip.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom