• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But your spelling and grammar is atrocious even if you're using little words. For example:

"i do but i mainly use my spell checker cause i don't know big words"

For the love of God and all that is holy, what kind of spelling checker do you have? I ask you this because we normally type like this:

"I do, but I mainly use my spell checker cause I don't know big words."
    you can get more by giving blue shards to the guy near the pokemon center in violet city
    thats not the one you need. The one that trades you the berries you want is in fuchsia city
    There isn't any one who accepts shards above the ruins. but if you have already used it thats fine you can find more shards by breaking rocks.
    there are only 2 different guys that trade shards. One in violet near the pokecenter and one in fuchsia city near the pal park this is the one you want they take all 4 colored shards.
    for each shard you give him he will give you 3 different berries based on the color of the shard if you give him a red shard all 3 berries will be red in color.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom