A
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, that was really good! I'll go finish reading and jump in at the dome!

Btw, if your ever up for a private rp, im your man(boy), lol
    HEy, im supposed to jump into the Team Pride rp that your in. I read some of the posts but im still confused as to how to do so. Could you help?
    Nah, it is taking me a little bit.

I can probably start working on it tomorrow since I don't think I'll be doing much, save for guitar practice.
    I dunno I'm just trying to speed up time.

Malisse is going to call everybody into her office in 21:00 and it's around 19:00 right now...
    If you're lost just pretend you were there all along

And BTW the time in the RPG is 18:00 not 21:00
    I don't think I'll ever forget you. You're like maybe my first friend on the internet. I'm glad you stayed around on the same sites though, even if you did change names. I don't know if I'll ever want to change from Crystal Clair to Hyatt completely.
    Haha, I see your point. I can't read Japanese either. I managed to get a hold of an image package some time ago, and I found this while rummaging through the remains. I think it was a torrent of sorts. Can't provide you with any of that though. Rules ^_^
    hey :) Well, I didn't draw the Flannery (somebody at Pokesho did). I'm only the guy who created the banner :)

hope all is well ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom