• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was wondering if you are still interested in that in that Jirachi for that Gamestop Deoxys UT Lv. 50 Calm [06218], i still havent hacked checked it since my ds broke a while ago?
    Hey, I'm still interested in any of your Wish event pokemon. I can trade:

-TRU Shaymin
    -All three Crown Beast events
    -Japanese Pineco
    -Winner's Path Bounce Magikarps
    -Winner's PathSelfdestructing Munchlax
    -Quick Attack Trapinch
    -Winner's Path Brine Horseas
    -Shiny Rotom
    -Shiny Cyndaquil
    -2 Shiny Dialgas
    -Two Timid Zapdos
    -EV Trained Gengar
    -Shiny Gastly
    -Shiny Phione
    -Shiny Kangaskhan
    -Shiny Tyrogue
    -Shiny Bronzor
    -Shiny Castform
    -Summer 2010 Event Jirachi
    Hi there, I'm interested in the following:

Shiny Pineco
    Shiny Scizor (Japanese)
    Shiny Lunatone
    Shiny Spheal
    Shiny Rotom
    Shiny Garchomp
    Shiny Combee
    Shiny Latias
    Shiny Deoxys (Japanese)

I am willing to offer anything from my shop for each, please take a look. Thanks.
    hey i guess you haven't checked your thread in a while lol but i am interested in one of your Han Gook Mews, if it is still available. i can IV breed whatever you want. Mew is the only legendary i don't have as of yet so the help would be much appreciated :)
    Hey, I'm interested in your Wish Kangaskhan and Wish Lickitung. I can offer:

EV trained Latias

Giratina lvl 72 Slightly Touched

Entei lvl 40 UT

Raikou lvl 40 UT

Suicune Lvl 40 UT

lot of items
    Hello

Do you still want to trade with me? o_O;

EDIT: It's good to see you're back on BMGf. =]

*Lugia knocks on wood*
    That's good then.

If you wanted to you could let me know what time you would be on at and we could try that maybe.
    I would still like to trade you the Finland 10ANIV Entei for one of your well-natured German Michina Arceus if you don't mind.

I am also interested in your PAL Lucario, so I am hoping we could trade.

Thanks! ^^
    lol Sorry, I haven't been on as much as I once was. x_o; But I'm glad you were able to find what you needed for that trade! =D
    just so you know i did get it off the GTS so if it is a hacked Jirachi it's not my fault and get in trouble with the admins or if you hate hacks
    Yes, I have heard of converting files like that. It just sounds like a very long and tedious process. I may look into doing something with that later, thanks.

A well-natured German Michina sounds great, thanks. I am available to trade whenever, so just let me know! =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom