• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess not. But I myself can take jokes, but then they have to be funny. Not a failed attempt at something funny.
    Hey Riku, nice to meet you. ^^

There's not much to say unless there's anything you want to know. I don't find much of anything terribly interesting about myself. But then, what's new with you?
    Avatar the last airbender, That guy with the glasses, harry potter, other fantasy novels, acting, public speaking, skiing... a lot of stuff.
    I wish i did!
    its from deviantart
    i cannot remember the original artist but you should probably be able to find it you look around hard enough
    Yep, I understand semantics and logic and lol I know when someone makes a fallacy. Also if you look back at my posts, you will see I made several fallacies which if you only pointed them out would have made you arguement stronger.

I Red Herring'd most of my argument.

anyway i gotta go to uni so later.
    It's latin for personal attack, it is a logical fallacy people commit and you committed it, in that thread it is where the person attacks the aruger instead of the arguement.

"So far he's made no other points as to why it should be banned, other than the little tradition idea, showing that he is truly stuck in the 20th century."
    lol, don't worry, your not the first person I have pissed off.

oh, when it comes to crime and religion and politics I am serious and not acting, anything else I just pick the most controversial side and see how far I can go before people start to ad hominem.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom