• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Joshy
Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you go to Trade thread and say it's going to me for Gible? I'll have your things by the time you do :3
    Lol, you passed that story with flying colors. I read most of it and it was a real good story, congrats with it :3 And what mon + TMs did you want again?
    Well, none of my exams actually involve English as a subject, so I don't really think I'll be able to apply myself there. xD But thanks for the vote of confidence nonetheless. ^^
    In regards to your NWC Entry:

I'm glad you thought my tips were so helpful. ^^ I'll try to give your story another read soon, though I have seven Grades left to do in around four hours, so I'm not sure if I can fit it in now. But I will read through it again, rest assured. :)
    Hey, Joshy. I figured since I'm doing this binge and everything that I should ask you: did you want me to give your story a Grade? I know Seq's got it claimed, and everything, but with everyone else's stories getting Graded and yours being one of the oldest on the list, I figured you were kind of getting left out of the deal. Let me know, all right?
    Nope. :O All of that is your choice, just as long as it's good for the grader. Even if you fail, you'll still get the mart mons (and TMs), since graders let you edit the stories and get it re-graded. ^_^

Btw; Legend of Zelda = awesome
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom