F
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats on surviving another year of this thing we call life!

Also your sig pwns. I've seen the Caterpie VS Steelix one a bunch of times, but that's the first time I've seen Chimchar/Infernape VS Ursaring.
    i just had to say: your sig is the most pwnsome sig in the world. it made me speechless no joke. like i was talking to somebody and i stopped talking and i couldnt talk for awhile. i love you.
    I see it's your birthday. =)
    have a nice one.

i'm just... randomly... being random... visiting random people...

hi..
    Hey. I'm a bit curious where your animated sig is from. I've never seen a Pokemon animation done so cleanly.
    Flaming Infernape,
    I have a chat, and am trying to get a lot of people that won't mess up the chat to come and chat with friends on my channel when ever you want. I make sure it is appropriate for all ages, and if there is any innapropriate content that I will report to the people at Bulbagarden. Any Questions?

Please accept my "Friendship Request"

Nintendomasterof1995
    [email protected]
    Hey, I just wanted to send a shout-out to everyone in Legends of the Forgotten -- thanks for putting up with me putting it on hold for a while. I promise I'll get it going once again as soon as I feel I have the time to do so properly, and not just make a half-assed effort. College stress is just really getting to me, and I haven't had the time or the energy to write anything worth posting in a while. You may see me from time to time in the RPG section, but I'm just trying to keep up with the others I've joined. Thanks for your patience.
    Best wishes,
    E_D
    PS If you can, it'd make things a lot easier if you enabled PMing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom