• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Tyler53841
Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, I'm almost done! I have my guidebook too, so I don't miss anything. I'm busy tomorrow, but I should be able to get HG/SS totally finished by the weekend.

Are you still working on the Ruby/Sapphire one? It's almost done, but it only goes up to Sootopolis - if you weren't sure which part to cover next, you could just do Ever Grande and put Pacifidlog in an "Optional Areas" section. Just a thought. =)
    Hey, saw your message on my talk page.
    I'd be happy to add the Elite Four's rematch info for the FR/LG walkthrough. Problem is, the only thing I can edit without getting hit with a 504 is adding the Welcome to a new user's page.
    I keep checking back, since there are other pages I'd like to edit, but that's just not going to happen yet. It's been over 2 weeks, I wish people would ease up already!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom