Jammy2A
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any I could help with...? I dunno if I could; may take a while as I restarted Platinum a while ago, and I'm working my way with the national Dex, too.
    2837-3246-2660 - That's the one I'm using.

lol, Besides from the manaphy, I'm bringing bugs as the "trash" pokemon..sorry :D
    K, thanks! My manaphy is ready, so yeah. Also, I'm always nervous as to what "trash" pokemon to use when trading; as were trading 3 PKMN, I need 2 more "trash" ones, to go be able to trade..

So, I can grab any from my PC box, right? I hope you know what I'm talking about..:)
    btw, thanks for evolving my eevee, you've helped making my game experience that much better with the addition of another fav. pokemoon:p
    phew, I was sure I had missed you for today. You did, but I didn't see the fdorum message before now (at that time 8:30 I still had dificulties with my connection, sigh.) I'll be ready in a minute!
    Ok, then see you Monday. And I apologise for never appearing for the trade, but my internet connection went on and off that evening, and it took a few reboots before it was stable (srsly, not sure how many times I tried to connect...!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom