I
Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been up for a while- I edited it in instead of posting to save space. Sorry 'bout that.

Also, to warn you in advance, my internet will be out for the next week or so. (read: I'm in a foreign country with no laptop). Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Well I am actually looking for a steel type that is outside of the mart, because I have all of the ones from the mart except for beldum and i have a story deal for a metang. So if you get one I will be happy to trade.
    Want my Swampert for Honchkrow? It has several TMs and a BM. It's pretty much ready for use.
    Ok. I posted. Man, I can't wait for good pokemon. Considering I have only 1 pokeball left I'll save it.
    Could you please ref my forum battle(s)? They both have 'Knight of Day' on them. Sorry, too lazy for links -_-*
    Alright, just thought I'd ask. I'm the type that needs reviews from more then one person in order to get anything new done XD

Ah well, thanks anyway ^^
    This will seem stupid but I want your opinion on a story I'm writing, I'd normally ask one of my buds to do it but I wanted to try asking someone I've never really talked to to do it since I feel I'd get more of an honest review out of it. You dont have to do it, I'd just thought I'd ask
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom