• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jammy2A
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Democracy? :0

Never seen Avatar. The Muppet's Christmas Carol is nice to watch at Xmas.
    I love festivities. Well done for making the effort.
    Happy Easter *and thank the Lord I don't have diabetes yet* :p
    hey you how's it going?i wanna trade some pokemon back and forth so they can evolve(scyther,dusclops,porygon etc) whenever you feel like it let me know!also are you in fore a battle?
    Yup, makes sense.

It's the weekend starting today, so I'll be online most of the time.
    If I'm not online, you can add my msn ([email protected])

I'm on that alot more frequently than bulbagarden.
    i almost do the same but after gym 3 all pokemon are about lv 35 tll you geto to the sixth gym i think!
    I'm trying to have my pokemon ant lvl 10 by the first gym,at lvl 20 by the second etc!at the sixth gym my pokemon are usualy lv 55!
    cool!I've got your aipom at level 28 or something so at level 32 you can have an ambipom!if anytime you wanna battle let me know!I'm going to the union room now!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom