• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Then how are you supposed to get all the starter Pokemon?

I'm nearsighted and wear glasses, too. But I'll still play in 3-D (full 3-D or close to it).
    Keep the Lite in case you need to do some Pal Parking in the Gen IV games. I didn't see the Microsoft stuff. But I read the Bulbanews article on the Nintendo stuff (the Ranger game).

Since you have the option of playing with or without 3D on the 3DS, would you play with 3D with the 3DS or without it?
    Ah, so you're going for themed teams? I probably should try that at some point.

Also, have you heard of the Nuzlocke challenge? I'm nowhere near brave enough to try it.
    I like going through my adventure with my favorites (and most of them happen to be competitively viable as well).

Why don't you use legendaries?
    I wouldn't use Sav because it's pretty much unfair, and I'd rather sit there and try to get the IVs I want. Same applies for Pokerus. I don't need it, but it's good to have every once in a while.

Also, EV training your in-game teams makes the game easier, right? (like Pokemon outspeeding other Pokemon they normally wouldn't; my max Speed Timid Houndour outsped an in-game trainer's Ambipom that was the same level as it was).
    Thanks. I was SRing for a Timid Mewtwo (with the help of a Timid Synchronize Ralts). I KOed it on the first try; the next, I caught it and it had the wrong nature (Naive) and on the third try, it came up shiny. It was Timid, but it IVs were meh. I decided to let it pass because of the shininess.

Do you have any shiny Pokemon?
    Wow. Just take it easy for now.
    Just curious, where do you live? (and it's fine if you don't want to tell me)

How are you doing with studying for the SAT and exams? What subjects do you have to do?
    Sure. I understand.
    My exams/PSATs are done already, and my school year's about to end in 3 days (June 3). When does your school year end?
    Hey, just a quick change on your coordinator stats:

The maximum for each stat is actually 255 (including Luster), many people have been making that error recently. Can you get that fixed? Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom