• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm very good. I am always after some black and white news i gess it will be just fantastic, right now i'm soft resecting a torchic. I'm hoping that one is shiny! why does this thing as to be so hard?!
    TM 76 sounds fine, can never have enough of those. Has your FC changed, I believe I still have one for you in my Pal Pad?
    Hey, sorry I missed you earlier. Any one/two of those items would be fine, your call. You are a regular customer so don't feel obligated to trade items you need to keep :]
    Smokedbacon is a win name. My brother came up with it. I don't like Mijumari (wotter). Simple as.
    I also prefer the Regis than Dialga and Palkia

Have you signed up for the shiny pokemon social group yet? I don't think I've seen you there...
    I don't really like wotter, but smokedbacon and smugleaf have great potential IMO. I don't really like the new legends, although the way the camera moves throughout battle is so cool.
    Yeah I kind of got really active on the forums. Well that and the Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread. I got at least a 1000 of my posts there. :D
    How did you find the E4 I thought it wasn't too bad. I only beat it cause I taught Lugia Charge Beamand got a boost everytime so I was able to take out the dragons no problem =P
    Damn you noticed me when I cahnged my name
    Just joking =D
    Glad you finally got Lugia, with great IVs!

I'm not up to much. I've been spending a lot of time on the forums though (check my postcount xD)
    I am the owner of this Shiny Club, but unfortunately it's been closed right now because the mods want us to make social groups instead, but I'm working on re-opening the club right now...if it's not it'll have to be made a social group OK?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom