• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xD That's a pity, seeing as AIM support is famously horrific >_> Make a new one if need be.

It's good to see you around again, man. I've fiercely protected your NUKEM Butterfree ^^
    Neighbor!

It is good to see you again. And well, let's just say rumors were flying around. Regardless you have been missed.

Unfortunately, you just missed the Winter Gift Station and the next one won't be until Spring. Still, you don't need to start over if you don't want to but it's your choice sir.

It's good to have you back.
    Hey, haven't seen you around for a bit. Apparently you haven't been around for a while either. Still waiting for the Butterfree of Doom to crush the E4 xD
    I'm looking forward to it. When will it be up? :O

Also, after you put story up, could you maybe snag "The Lost Cause" and "Redemption" for a grade? ^_^
    Ahhh, some truly worthy goals. I can see it now, huge dragons and mechanical constructs, breathing fire and shooting lightning, all falling in battle to the one-metre high butterfly wielding the powers of hax and annoyance.

I will pray for your success xD
    Thanks, man. I don't mind waiting. How long would you say it would take? =3

Also, you don't need to add a TM. xD
    "TM 06 (Toxic) x 2 = $9,000
    TM 39 (Swift) x 1 = $5,000
    TM 42 (Dream Eater) x 1 = $5,000
    TM 48 (Rock Slide) x 1 = $5,000
    TM 66 (Giga Drain) x 2 = $11,000
    TM 87 (Nightmare) x 1 = $5,000
    TM 97 (Safeguard) x 1 = $4,000"

How much of that is going to end up on your Butterfree ? -.-
  • Loading…