!Tommy
Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First, off I didn't expect you to take any heat for me: You have enough to deal with (hope everything works out for you). I just thought since it was your website but whatever. Also, you said something like you only ban trolls, so I guess I'm a troll bro. Anyway, really sorry it had to end like this (honestly this came as a total shock... I thought I was cool for typicalcat but I guess not). If my ban is lifted, I would have to be in constant fear of banning and I don't think I can recreationally go to a site in that state. But from your message, I don't think it is even going to be an option. Ah well. Major bummer. Anyway, in my honor, please pass this message along to them for me please (THE MESSAGE IS IN THE NEXT POST).
    I see you have some problems of your own (sorry to impress on you like this). BUT YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LET THOSE POWER OBESSESED BITCHES BAN ME. BUT THEY FUCKING DID. I WOULD THINK YOU, SD, AND NICKSTR WOULD STAND UP FOR ME. BUT THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING GET. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY DID THIS. YOUR SITE IS RUN BY (MINUS YOU AND SD) FUCKING LOSERS AND I HATE EVERYONE ONE OF THEM. I HOPE THEY ALL ENJOY THEIR FUCKING COMMUNITY COLLEGES AND NON EXISTENT LIVES THAT SPIRAL DOWN TO FUCKING DEPRESSION. THEY EVEN BANNED ME FROM THE IRC CHAT. I MEAN WTF IS THIS. SERIOUSLY THEY GET OFF TO BANNING PEOPLE. IT MUST BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF THEIR FUCKING DAY AS THEY ACCOMPLISH SHIT. THEY CAN ALL FUCK THEMSELVES AND THEIR NON EXISTENT FUCKING LIVES.
    No, I didn't get your message...really?? That happened again?=O I'm sorry....yeah....I'll re-add you now....oh and thanks.^^ I'm glad you like it so much.(3 I'll be at my normal house this weekend, so feel free to give me a call or IM..er whatever, whenever.;P I'm gonna set my PC up in my bedroom so we can have a private conversation if I can get a mic....hmm....I think my neighbor might have one....I'll check tomorrow night...
    :O You didn't? Shame, it was FULL of AdvanceShippy hints, and cute moments :3 And what you said is very true, if they get together, time would probably rid of their feelings (if they had any)
    :3

Yeah, fighting weakens a relationship. People always say that Misty and Ash bicker like a married couple, and fighting leads to divorce... Yeah, have you seen the 9th movie? It was so adorable :D
    It's great to meet other Shippers :3

Yeah, I agree completely :D A relationship that involves a lot of fighting won't survive. Another cute thing about AdvanceShipping is how Ash kept on saving May. And you know, the hero always gets the girl ;D
    I'm a hard to the core AdvanceShipper :'D

Awesome sauce :p If you don't mind me asking, what do you like about it?
    I was just reading your latest blog and the cigarette thing reminded me of something. Prohibition. Illegal activities and gangs skyrocketed during that period. Al Capone also rose to power. I think we should just leave the smokers alone and tell them, 'have fun dying 30 years earlier.'
    It was hard though, but I felt I was rewarded for my hard work when I got to throw a knife at this evil general dude.
    Have you ever played it?
    I find joy in what other people occomplish. That's why I'm going to tell you I beat CoD Modern Warfare 2 on Veteran!
    Oh crap. Uhuhuh. Well, I'm at the hospital now with my mom who's got a migraine so I'll be on for a good while. Hopefully you'll pop up to we can talk. ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom