• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohhh, gotcha. Are there any particularly good songs by Them Crooked Vultures I should listen to?
    That catgirl you posted the picture of this morning (with the green hair)...what's her name? :3
    -_-

So I listened to a song by TCV (New Fang, the first one on the list)...it was different, but still pretty good.
    There is sumthin' cooler than Dialga...and it's name is Giratina Origin Forme.
    That's really weird. I tried it again, and it still didn't work.

Oh well, from what I saw it's good. Keep it up.
    I have tried multiple times to read your web comic. The ones I've read are good, however the link you have in your signature doesn't work very well, what I had to do was go back to your main gallery. Then, when I try to see the ones on page 2 or beyond, it doesn't load. I would like to read the rest, so when you get this problem fixed could you tell me? Thanks.
    Hope you don't mind, takin' the conversation to VM's. Don't feel bad about telling her that. I can't think of any reason why she wouldn't feel good about that. Will you see her tomorrow?
    Your signature is cool.

"Gimme the reason why the mind's a terrible thing to waste
    Understanding is cruel the monkey said as it launched to space" -Them Crooked Vultures
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom