!Tommy
Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Tommy. Yeah, I already know about that. I saw it on the news last week. D:

That's very sad. =(

I'm so sorry. I know you're a huge fan of The Golden Girls. I like the show too, it's hilarious. But at least, The Golden Girls will live on in our memories and reruns of the show. :)

I'm glad Betty White's still with us. =)
    I can't change my name....do you know the admin that can help me?
    And I can't message you back for some reason.....something's wrong with my phone...I think....are you and Shadow both invisible? I can't message either of you.....
    Wait...why did you just IM me...then log off...?
    Oh and I wanted to change my username here....either back to Kitt, Kyrie, Xiroch, or Lycii......I can't think of any others....
    I've been doing better than before. Though I have two projects that need to be taken care of by Monday, so I really shouldn't be on here right now though...this weekend I shouldn't be too busy though, so maybe then we can chat again. ^__^
    I HOPE YOUR HAPPY. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU COULD HAVE DONE THIS TO MY FACE LIKE MEN BUT I GUESS YOU HAVE TO BAN ME LIKE FUCKING PUSSIES THROUGH SD AND TOMMY. BCDEFG - I THOUGHT YOU WERE BRO BUT UR NOT WTF. YOUR GAME LOOKS TO BE SHIT BRO. TYPICALCAT - UR IMMATURE AND YOU HAVE AN INTERNET GF ON ANOTHER FUCKING CONTINENT... GET A REAL GIRLFRIEND AND SOME FRIENDS YOU BITCH. I HOPE YOU DONT THINK YOU CAN GET REAL LIFE FRIENDS/POSITIONS OF POWER BY BUYING SHIT. I HOPE YOU TRY TO BAN THEIR WIFE WHEN THEY HAVE MARTIAL PROBLEMS OR BAN YOUR KIDS WHEN THEY MISBEHAVOIR OR BAN YOUR BOSS WHEN HES SHITTY OR BAN YOUR PROFESSOR WHEN THEY FAIL THEM OR BAN PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH. YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND THE FUCKING INTERNET BUT THE REAL WORLD WILL FUCK YOU UP BITCHES.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom