D
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really? I might later. =(
    YES! It should come back, the openings were waaaay better!
    Of course I'm coming back, if not I'll end up crying my eyes out listening to youtube music and wishing this weekend WOULD END ALREADY!!!
    Yea, I've felt so sad lately I thought my emotions would get the best of me and say something really mean... Which I probably already did say...
    =( CN is a mean company and I can't believe I'm saying this but bring 4kids back!
    No really, I've been not myself lately and I'm afraid of hurting you guys... So I couldn't decide to come on or not...
    Advertisement time? I enjoy the opening better then freaking Mc ds OH MY GOSH! LOOK IT A NEW TOY! GO BUY A HAPPY MEAL ALREADY! advertisements...
    Yea... I've been kind of "lost" lately... I haven't been myself with all that's happened this past week. =(
    I didn't really like the opening, it should've been longer!
    Hey, bro! Are you the doubletrouble from Pokefriends. If you are, I just wanted to ask you a question. If not, you can delete this and I'm sorry to have bothered you.
    I hate summer!..I love winter, because I love snow and I still look forward to Xmas as much as ever XD
    I've seen animes with the Japaneese openings in America...
    Naruto, Inuyasha I think...
    I guess it isn't...
    If its America, why did they annouce Reshiram AND Zekrom in America AND Japan?
    Ah, is it hot? Is was here up until a couple of hours ago. It was so hot last night, I couldn't sleep.
    "That bad" is the key word.
    It is kinda better then the DP rap... I hated it... XD
    Galactic battles annoys me.
    Still, I wish they used the Japaneese one. XD
    Hi!
    Hey, I'll only have a few minutes to talk for now, because my break's almost over and then I have to get back to my schoolwork. >.>
    New Pokemon theme song = Fail.
    I'd rather have the ding dong song as a theme song... Which would be weird o-0
    Or sexy chick. XD
    The weather was really nice when we got in the car, but by the time we got there the sun had disappeared.
    No problem! Sorry for not answering earlier ^_^' Kinda busy. I'm fine, summer vacation started and stuff... What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom