DCM
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Then where is the proof that I was trolling?
    Sorry, I wasn't like you asking Lady Muffin to "hey, lets look at your photos, so I can show the guys, blah blah" bit. Talk about hypocrisy. All while this user was using curses at me.
    Really? Haha. I joined some anime forums x_x;; so it was kinda small but then it'll erupt into like a MMORPG thing where everyone is out for everyone's blood. You have to be witty to stay alive on the internets these days.

XD; Ahaha. You seem like a mod now though? But I don't really know who's what with the ranks. All I know is if their names are not bold/italic/underline they're just an average manner XD;
    This is what Lady Muffin wrote: "If you want me to be honest: you should go kill yourself."

You dont consider that "trolling"?
    Okay, I learned my lesson now. Haha. All of the other forums I've been on just use the troll them back policy. haha.
    No it was not you so do not take the blame. Instead it is a man who is just harassing me, saying I'm someone's sock puppet, then accusing me of ripping these photos from various sites? It's just a little a tiring - especially when he accuses me of being a man.

You had nothing to do with the incident, so do not blame yourself!
    What? |: Where would I get photos of other people 8|aaaa I only have taken photos for various events in my life anyways. If they want to debate the legality of my photos then they can come to me? I don't know. Possibly, I just can't do it now because phones suck and they need to charge >|

IDK, I would just appreciate if it they came to me instead of making super sillious bets for my chest size |:
    Wait why are all of these staff members betting on my chest, its size, and legality of the photos? Those photos are of me, You can even see where the first photo was taken in the second photo (in the background) not to mention I only have a camera as a phone and it takes a bit for me to upload and everything, and the poor quality would make the BGMf unseeable. And what are you betting anyways?

And if the guy thinks those photos of me are fake, he can take it up with me, I guess. |: I am sorry but I don't think that'd be feasible x_x;;;
    Really? Because I could have sworn you commented on it...

Here, let me look...

Yup.
    You got me when I just woke up...

If you remember, when I'm up for opinions (as I was in the one Bulbacast we've been able to record), I'll drone on and on...
    I sent him an e-mail, politely asking for him to record a debate with me... I kinda hope he accepts...
    Uh, sure. I'll have to work on the layout and stuff to make sure everything fits, but again. I need images or this thing is going to be very plain.
    That is execellent. We have reason to suspect that Iraq transported the weapons of mass destruction to NK to distract us as they set up the required elements to trigger the third impact.

We must stop them now and eliminate every unpatriotic soul in North Korea, immediately *loads Uzi*
    It is ridiculous. Sad (as I'm no one worth ranting over), but lulzy.
    Yes, great job predicting the fall of the Greek economy. It was really easy to make the civillians go missing for our expiriments. Any other countries that are going to fall finanicially so we can pounce on them now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom