Bikini Miltank
Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. :D Good job with those columns. :) Out of curiosity, how long does it takes for you to write one column?
    I love your articles! You should do Wobuffet, I've always wondered where that deformed blob comes from.
    Are you going to do all the pokemon. Because some are pretty obvious and don't really have place in any folklore. Like the early birds and rodents, seel, etc.
    So you put the walking sprites of the pokemon about whom you write articles in your sig. But what happens when theres no more space? [/Random Question]
    I have to say, your post on a "report error" button (in the Bulbapedia forum) is one of the funnier things I've seen on Bulbagarden in ages.
    I was thinking you might be interested in doing Nincada-Ninjask-Shedinja for your origin of species article. They are quite special and you can find enough information on them too.
    hi im prety new can i ask a quston for the Origin of Species? what is behind Jirachi and how is it a steel type? if you dont anser thas ok. (sorry spelling sucks)
    I just wanted to say that I love your articles and I want you to keep writing them. I like Pokemon better if they are based on mythology/legends or real animals, with the exception of Cubone (unless you know something I don't know). You helped to illuminate me on Castform and Mawile which I had previously thought were among some of the most stupid Pokemon (no offense). Now I have respect for both (despite that I still think Castform looks phallic and Mawile should be drawn from other angles.) I hope to see more articles that surprise me or make me feel special because I already know about them (like Torterra and Sandslash).

p.s. I just read something that clued me in as to why Dragonair has wings on its head if your are interested, although it is sort of vague. Wouldn't be surprised if you already knew. Nice work on the Leshy thing too btw.
    Yeah. I understand it is a hard Pokémon to work out. The world turtle for Turtwig eh? I didn't think Game Freak had good inspiration!
    You seriously rule. The articles are the best. I posted an Article request on your Bulbanews talk page for Riolu and Lucario. Please reply, Thanks!
    Wow, I can't believe that this page isn't filled with requests for your editoral.

They are fasinating reads.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom