• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I REALLY want to play Platinum... I never got it. My brother did and I didn't. )= How is it? I know it's good, but blahhhh. )= Want to get it. And it has Dawn in my favorite outfit of hers. (=
    I was *PISSED* that they didn't show Jessie and Hikari's battle. PISSED. Little bits and pieces, but WTF. -_-;;
    FFFFUUUUUUUU.

DAMMIT! Whatever. )= Damn though. I actually liked Naoshi. Wanted to see him do well. Meh. Kinda like how I wanted to see Jessie do well in the GF and she did. 4th place is NOT bad.
    T'would be epic. I love Jirachi either way. xD

Still... I'm curious who the legendary trainer is going to be. ;x I hope it's not that damn Articuno.
    I want to see what Naoshi is up to... I really hope he's the legendary trainer with a Mew. There's been foreshadowing for that... so it may be true.

I WOULD DIE OF HAPPINESS!
    But then there's waiting for those episodes. -.-;

Sigh lol. This episode I want to hurry the eff up. Want to see what Dawn says and I want Kenny to GTFO. I hate him. -.-
    Suspense HAS killed me. x.o;;

And no, it hasn't leaked yet. Waiting for it to and that's killing me also. XD
    Yeah. Hopefully we'll find out more tomorrow with the upcoming episode.... bah. Just can't wait any longer. x.o;;

And BAHHH @ COROCORO D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom