• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well I dont really have that much to give you in return, in SoulSilver i'm at Blackthorn because I restarted and I just got into trading.
    this is late, ino, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!woot!!!!! and another thing, if you really want a Jirachi that opens up nights sky edge then there's an event going on in the US (if you live here)
    For the Celebi I can offer almost all the legendarys no events and I have any of the starters and starter evoltions. If there is anything else ask me.
    i can't say if its ev trained or not, but its shiny and has moveset: softboiled, ice beam, toxic, and thunderbolt. Item: leftovers ability: serene grace...
    just asking do you know how to clone? it would be much faster if you did :p anywayz i have pcp e4all manaphy and HG groudon(if you can call that an event :p) I also have a shiny blissey lvl 100 with OK moveset but I don't think that one is an event...
    alrite if you are going to clone, I can get you an event if you want a clone of it o.0 but i can't clone and i couldn't find anyone that can clone for me so far -_- so we can trade an event clone for a ghastly clone :D
    well i could offer more than one leftovers or choice band, life orb and others along with some other items and some winners path pokemon... I already got a good shiny ghastly tho so im not that eager to get another one, even though i still want to finish this trade 0.o
    Look I'm just going to cancel the deal. An unhatched manaphy seemed nice at the time but I decided against it. Hopefully no hard feelings and best of trades to you in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom