• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh dear. Well just let me know if you manage to get it back any sooner, or oce you do. That pretty much sucks, a whole month is going to be a looooong time for you :/
    Let me know when I can collect my first order. It's been a few days since you said it was ready, so hopefully you aren't as busy. Thanks. :)
    if u can right now, could i get wat i ordered from the swap shop, breloomer said it ws ready
    OWNED~! Guess you'll just have to participate in the 4 events I'll have until then. Just remember that you won it and let me know otherwise I'll forget to give you one.
    Its okay, usually when that happens to me, I unhook a wire from my wireless router for 10-20 seconds.
    Please VM me when you get internet back or you successfully steal your neighbor's internet and good luck.
    Hey man, I'll be ready to trade for those items today. If I don't catch you today, tomorrow or the next day should be fine as well. I'll be popping in and out of this site for the next 4-5 hours, so just drop me a message whenever you get this. My friendcode is 5285 4060 1110, I'm sure I can find yours around the shop somewhere
    I made a second order TM68 for 3 salac berries, an adamant orb, and 2 liechi berries. Tomorrow is better for me also so that I can evolve my sneasel.
    I was told to schedule a time to pick up the order. I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon before 6pm GMT - 6 or after 8pm of the same time zone.
    If I could, could I pick up my items later tonight? If so, then thanks. If not, then sometime tomorrow afternoon.
    Yeah that's fine by me. In around 7 hours is the latest I can do though. I'm GMT and that would be around 12.30 in the morning.
    Let me know when's good to trade for my order. I have the tm 26 ready, so VM and let me know :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom