R
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rinchan I should have your Chikorita sometime tonight, I'm supposed to trade for one later so I'll message you when yours is ready.
    Regarding the nickname, I named my Feebas Mystique and then it evolved to a Milotic, so it looked really nice.

Other names that pop to my mind are:
    Reira, Natya, Fay, Sayuri or maybe Mirage?

I don't really know... just let me know when you decide and are on so that we can trade.

Sorry I was away the whole day, we celebrated Father's Day by seeing Toy Story 3... TWICE! LOL.

Good times :)
    THANK YOU!! ;W;
    What nickname do you want on your Female Feebas?
    Also, you get 3 Feebas eggs for all your efforts, so bring along 3 pokemons that are common or not rare. :3
    a male charmander would be great please, and like i said its fine. I can wait until you get the vulpix :)
    You see it on their data page, or whatever you would call it. When you check their summary, on the first page of it for HG/SS, there would be a indicative purple rectangle, that has white letters in it showing "PKRS". You'll know it when you see it.

On D/P/Pt, also on the pokemon's summary, there should be the same sort of indicating status. Also, pokemon with a smiley, already had pokerus, and can't get it again. It's rather long to explain, so if you need more details on pokerus, just ask. :)
    I got it by accident on HG, when I caught either a Sentret, or a Pidgey with Pokerus..
    I couldn't resist....! xD Be glad I didn't add Arceus in my HG to the team...Haha.

Yeah, I thought it was rare too. Well. *shrugs* You got one now. :)
    And yay, I now have a Sentret with PKRS.... thanks, as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom