• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't actually named that one yet. Some of them I have names for, most not (I think, I need to check) Usually when I name them I pick the japanese name first, but I haven't really tried to hard to name any of them sense that topic.
    Don't worry, the only way to get better at drawing is practice, everybody sucks at some point. You also should go for it, it's fun to design pokemon among other things, and sometimes actual drawing ability doesn't matter much.
    Yeah, I do! Thanks a lot! The only thing about it is that I stopped showing them. I actually have many new ones, but I am hoping for them to be potentially real some day so I stopped posting them publicly. I guess if I give up on that dream I'll post fakemon again, but for now I'm holding off. Still, Thank you very much, lol, I'm a bit surprised that topic is still around, but thank you very much!
    Saw your comment to my one blog about What kind of Pokemon are you?

Squirtle, because I'm super cool and the ladies love me. *twinkle in my eyes*

Now that is interesting to say the least.
    Yesh... I just thought Proud mode with the ring that gives you HIGH experience points but you only get 1 HP.
    Dang she usually can never hit me never. But I get so nervous trying it as a mission that I mess up. I even have the Guide Book.
    Ya... I can't really do the time limit ones I have the three but then a make it one second to late and get two for the mission.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom