Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well I dont really have that much to give you in return, in SoulSilver i'm at Blackthorn because I restarted and I just got into trading.
    this is late, ino, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!woot!!!!! and another thing, if you really want a Jirachi that opens up nights sky edge then there's an event going on in the US (if you live here)
    For the Celebi I can offer almost all the legendarys no events and I have any of the starters and starter evoltions. If there is anything else ask me.
    i can't say if its ev trained or not, but its shiny and has moveset: softboiled, ice beam, toxic, and thunderbolt. Item: leftovers ability: serene grace...
    just asking do you know how to clone? it would be much faster if you did :p anywayz i have pcp e4all manaphy and HG groudon(if you can call that an event :p) I also have a shiny blissey lvl 100 with OK moveset but I don't think that one is an event...
    alrite if you are going to clone, I can get you an event if you want a clone of it o.0 but i can't clone and i couldn't find anyone that can clone for me so far -_- so we can trade an event clone for a ghastly clone :D
    well i could offer more than one leftovers or choice band, life orb and others along with some other items and some winners path pokemon... I already got a good shiny ghastly tho so im not that eager to get another one, even though i still want to finish this trade 0.o
    Look I'm just going to cancel the deal. An unhatched manaphy seemed nice at the time but I decided against it. Hopefully no hard feelings and best of trades to you in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom