• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Marcat
Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey - I will get to reading it for sure. Also if you have time could you read and review my fic? Click my banner in my sig for it.
    Hi, do you think you could read my new fic it's called Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar.
    Um, sure. I just came back from camping, BTW (about 30 minutes ago, actually). That's why I haven't been on for the past little while.
    ya, i am trying to keep away from original like yours. check out my blog if you want to vote for what the next fic will b.
    cool. twins of fate is a good journey fic, defanitely went off the lines of normal journey fics.
    Would you like to read my story, Generation 2021 and put comments on it? It's been mostly ignored... >_>

It is a bit long however (15 chapters on Bulbagarden so far, totalling about 55,000 words), so just the first few chapters would be fine. ^_^
    First off, I think you're a really good writer. c: The story flows smoothly, and I love that you've made a 'trainer story' more than that, with the addition of a plot, baddies, and OCs. <3 The only thing's I saw have already been mentioned by other people, so all in all, I'm looking forward to more! C:
    Yeah, I'll try to skim down on the cursing, but I do mention it in the description just in case. c;
    I'll get rid of the brackets, I actually was kind of wary about putting them in there myself. lD Guess I wshould have followed my instincts.
    Ooh, VM me a link and I'll be sure to check yours out!

Anyway, thank you very much for the review! <3 It's very appreciated~!
    I saw you on the reviewers topic, and I was wondering, would you review my fic? It's here, in case you will. <3 Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom