• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Bikini Miltank
Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Usually they go up on Sunday evenings (UK time) but occasionally I have to delay them until Monday for one reason or another... like this week, when I left my draft article on my work computer >.>
    Love your articles.

One qeustion, do you have a set date on releasing articles (as in every Tuesdays or something by the lines of that), or do you just do it on a random day?

Keep it up though.
    An additional consideration is that Remoraid is partly modeled after a gun (while Octillery is based on a cannon), so the positioning of Remoraid beneath one of Mantine's wings makes Mantine look like an armed aircraft ^_^
    Well that relationship is easy. Mantine is modeled after Manta rays(as you probably guessed from the name). Remoraid is really a brialliant idea: it's modeled after the Remora, a species of fish that "hitches a ride" on large sea creature, such as whales, or sharks, or, in this case, manta rays. It's one of those symbiotic relationships that nature shows love to pour over. More accurately, it is not a traditonal win-win situation, it is more of a no lose-no lose situation. The host gains no particular benefit from the Remoras, and they in turn recieve nothing more than a free ride. When the designers made the sprite for mantine, it was an accurate and thoughtful addition to put Remoraid on Mantine's "wings". Im sure George here can explain it better, so sorry to both of you if i bothced some of my info.
    Hey!
    I love your Origin of Species articles - best read of the day methinks. I was wondering, do you plan on writing an article about Mantine and Remoraid's peculiar relationship?
    I'm a huge fan. Ever since your first article came out, I get excited whenever I see a new one. Keep up the great work! I look forward to your next one!
    so those were your articles, eh? You do good work. BTW, in your write-up on Phione/Manaphy, was there really nothing known about sea angels that could explain Manaphy's unusual offspring?
    Nice article, just as always. I never thought Pokemon can be based on something so creepy. But I always had doubt about those blank eyes of Parasect.
    But one thing that is bugging me is its Ruby Pokedex entry. It states that if someone looks in that hole then Shedinja will steal his\her spirit. I was wondering if this has something to do with a legend or just Shedinja wanting a soul(as it lacks one)?
    Anyways, do you have knowledge on Kyogre origin? Those markings(which are on bodies of all members of Weather trio) are mysterious.
    Thanx for doing the Nincada line. But I think it would have been better if you had explained why there is a hole on Shedinja body. I think that is from where Ninjask came out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom