• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah i am im trying to trade with u now and it give me a message that says no response. either the player disconnected or you have been removed from the players friend roster error code:80430
    Alright awesome, I don't have practice today but I do have a doctors appointment, which shouldn't take to long so I'm sure I'll be available within that timespan
    No u were correct(at least i think), I'm so sorry I missed u yesterday, practice for me ran late yesterday and I got deeply absorbed into a paper I writing and I actually fell asleep writing it and it has just been a long week :p
    I still want to trade tho. And I will be available tonight at 9pm if that works for u
    it was a pleasure trading with you :D you helped me finish my legendary collection up for the most part thanks
    2837-3246-2660

Yeah, that's the trade, though I thought a Cascoon from my side was apart of it, but, alright

Currently logging into the WIFI-room. :)
    Seems I missed you, again, with the time differences....

If your on, about 7PM your time, we can try the trade then...?
    Okay, I'll be on most of tomorrow morning, for me, then. And, I'll be using my Platinum FC: 2837-3246-2660

:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom