• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Dorothy
Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, I'll check it out later and let you know how it is. I am in class right now and should not realyl be on here.
    I believe you were talking about a fanfic of yours in a conversation between you and SatoshiHikari/Whoever...
    Totodilesentret sez: Do you want to read my fanfic? It's PokéShippy, in case you don't like PokéShipping or something.
    What and where is this fanfic you speak of?
    Totodilesentret sez: Do you want to read my fanfic? It's PokéShippy, in case you don't like PokéShipping or something.
    What and where is this fanfic you speak of?
    Sure. I think it should be Squirtle, because that's the starter he got in the anime. But I'm not going to choose for you. I'm only pitching a suggestion.
    haha thanks! ill probably post chapter 6 later this week, maybe tomorrow. and yea silas was inspired by a-hole jocks from my childhood, so yea I hate him too. feel free to leave comments on my fic's thread...i love when people leave comments/criticism.
    Yup, just read it. Great start! I commented as well, feel free to comment on mine too if you got time!
    hey thanks for the add! did ya check out my fanfic?? i think as fellow pokeshippers you might like it.
    What about Charmander? He wants to follow his dad's footsteps, so he should pick the pokemon Ash uses least out of the three.
    Wow... After seeing your userpage on Bulbapedia, it's no exaggeration to say that we are polar opposites in the Shipping department. But that's OK. You want to be friends?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom