• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have lots of grammar, too... -French- grammar, even. Some of which I can still barely understand. Two years of French did nothing for me. T_T
    Ah, I was always a Charmander kid (Uh, obviously). How I survived without Metal Claw, I do not know.

Psycho has already offered me a Charmander if he manages to get one (odds are kind of low anyway lolol), and I doubt either of you will hatch a Charmander anyhoo. So, I'll take you up on the candies or something after I see what hatches ;_;

I was hoping only one person would show interest in this little dude, I feel horrible having to choose.
    Oh, I still have it yes. BUT LIKE, SO FAR THE BEST BET I HAVE IS CHARMANDER, AND I'M SORRY, THAT BEATS CANDIES, MAN.

But hell, if I don't score a Charmander after the special starter eggs hatch or something, then hell, it's yours. Unless somebody comes up to me offering something better.

I feel like a greedy son of a bitch. :C
    Don't worry about registration. When it's closed, the thread is locked. I hope you pass!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom